Latest Covid Update: Level 1 from midnight 21 September.
- All courts must be booked online so that we are able to contact trace easily should that be needed.
- The gate must be locked after entry/ exit so that one person from each group playing uses their gate code to ensure we have a good record of those using the courts.
- Maintain at least 2 metres distance from others.
- Use hand sanitiser frequently.
- Touch racquets – don’t shake hands.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Scan the Covid Tracer QR code displayed in the club window for your own records.
WELCOME to Havelock North Tennis Club. Membership offers members and families a special experience. You can enjoy access to year round tennis opportunities, fine facilities and professional staff, delivered in a welcoming club environment.
The Club hosts a number of social and competitive events and tournaments throughout the year, including the club championships and new participants are always welcome. We also offer an exciting holiday programme for juniors who are keen to improve their tennis over the school holidays.
- 9 courts – 8 astro & 1 hard court
- Club rooms accessible by code
- Unique gate code access to facilities at all times for members.
- On-site coaching available for juniors and seniors.
- Visitors from outside the area are welcome to come along to our Club Days – Saturday 1.30 – 4.00pm(ish) & Tuesday from 9.00am to 11am(ish) $10 per person.
- Local visitors are welcome to come along to Club Days and try out the courts up to 3 visits (Visitors fee $10 per session deductible from annual fee if you decide to join) Reduced annual sub applies for members of other HB Clubs.
- If you would just like to book a court to play with friends you can visit www.pay2play.com and arrange this – click here. Bookings are free for club members.
Book a court now at www.pay2play.co.nz. Get playing!!
For any enquiries contact Bev Penny 021 154 6332 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check out our Facebook page : Havelock North Tennis Club
You can find us in Anderson Park, Havelock North – off Lipscombe Crescent (beside HN Squash Club).